8.1.10

Retrosuperfuture Side Views |



These are the classic flat top silhouette from retrosuperfuture updated with side lenses...the flat top is my favourite sunglass silhouette to date and this is a nice variation of that. Featuring zeiss lenses and all black of course and hand made in Italy...well they do come in other colours but I choose black, matte black at that...these keep the sun from coming in and look super crazy like 3d glasses...and I love how they are only branded on the inside so you're not a walking billboard...over branding kills me I can't stand it... and since daniel patrick eyewear isn't released yet these will do the trick...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

olá queria saber se existe algum site ou local de venda para o brasil ! meu e-mail :
rodrigomazonni.sp@hotmail.com

fica na Paz

Creative Director

My photo
"Don't be afraid to be different.....express yourself" Contact: daniel@danielpatrick.net