Kris Van Asche Paris Spring 2010: I'm Inspired
Kris Van Asche fused together traditional western wear with an African flavour in terms of silhouette. I love the elongated and oversized silhouettes and the layering of leggings with futuristic sneaker-like gladiator sandals harking back to early hip-hop culture. I'm inspired!
Posted by Daniel Patrick at 7:26 PM
- ► 2010 (42)
- Style Icon....Steve Mcqueen
- Dsquared2...Spring 2009
- Fashion Destination: Milan, Italy..
- Streets of New York..
- The Icon...
- Style Icon: James Dean
- Walking Art..
- daniel patrick is listening to....
- Kris Van Asche Paris Spring 2010: I'm Inspired
- Fly Guy: Carlyle
- The Gamela Amor
- Daniel Patrick is coming!!
- Balmain Homme
- Marc By Marc Jacobs NY Fashion Week
- Bow in the presence of greatness
- Vogue Italia Starring Rihanna
- Empire State of Mind
- ▼ September (17)